**click on below advertisement**

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Surprised.....

It's really a big surprise.. he brought me to dinner (the place that we went last time before we started our relationship), he ordered some dishes and a bottle of red wine on that night... we were chit chatting about our relationship within these 2 years.. we talked about our past...present.. and discussed for our future..
There's no secret between us, we promised to be honest to each other from the day one we started. Well..surprised came after the dinner, he proposed to me!!!!! Of course, i am happy and touching..I Thank God for giving me a man who loves me,doted me, always besides me and support my decisions.. I believed this is LOVE!  Bible define LOVE that: 
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end... And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.(1Corinthians 13:4-8, 13)
Hope the LOVE between us can last forever.....


Our dinner...

My ring :)




8 comments:

  1. Congratz my dear!! owh~~ I feel so happy for you!! SO SURPRISE! when's the big day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...
    ya..really surprise.. now I realize i am old and going for the next level of our life d :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shocked when I read this..But it's lovely! Well done Han Wei! You are one lucky guy! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeekkk!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! whooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ? what is ur decision on his propose ? you didnt mentioned Y.E.S or I.D.o in your blog wor ... ehehhhe

    ReplyDelete